Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2, 2010

Today is  very important day.  Its election day and I wish I was in California to vote. OK, I only want to vote on prop. 19.  Any way today is crazy busy.  I have to do my homework for my American Foundations, Math in the Real World, and Science Foundation.  I wouldn't care about doing my work, but those are the three most worthless classes ever invented.  I also have to go grocery shopping and try to find a good pair of head phones, then at 8:30 I have to go to a science foundations study guide workshop.  Oh and I have to work on my English project,but I am really excited about that; it is going to be amazing.  I just want to day to be calm, but that is not going to happen so I just need to grit my teeth and bear it.  I would say tomorrow would be better but it will be just as busy because of classes and a math test that is waiting for me in the testing center. Thursday will not be any better: classes, cleaning check, and a science test; so I will wait for Friday to come and for my crazy week to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment